• On-Line Web Portal
• On-line Skip Tracing Databases
• On-line Credit Bureau Access
• Automated Payment and Remittance Capability
• System Generated Performance Analysis and Customized,
User-friendly Performance Reports
• Disaster Recovery Backup System
• Call Recording For Compliance and Training Purposes
• 24/7 Dynamic Security System
Real Time Statistics:
• Formatted and Ad Hoc Reporting
• Automated Time and Time Zone Recognition
We know how to get YOUR money back!
CORPORATE DEBT RECOVERY PROCESS
At this initial stage, your Case Manager will liaise with our Collection Officers and in-house debt analysts to analyse your specific case to determine the most appropriate method of recovery.
Recovery methods at this stage will usually involve carefully targeted telephone call.
In the event that a debtor cannot be found, we will conduct a free search to locate the whereabouts of the debtor.
In the event that the debt is not recovered at Stage 1, your Case Manager will liaise with you in regard to the next stage of the collection process.
We will ascertain each individual case and seek further instructions from you and suggest an appropriate course of action.
Usually at this stage, a carefully crafted letter of demand will be sent out.
Most debtors would settle their debts by Stage 2. If they haven’t, we would send our professional debt collectors to their business premises or place of residence to chase up on the outstanding debt.